“back again” 4 of 5 stars

0032 3 2334422
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 985 Restaurants in Antwerp
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This lovely restaurant is located by London bridge in Antwerpen for a long time.They serve excellent Croatian food with best Croatian wine.A real hidden gem !
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“back again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Was here in 2010 working as previously stated. Came back 2012 for the Xmas market and just had to come to the caffe Zagreb for some great food. Just love this place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Madrid, Spain
“A little oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

While visiting Antwerpen with my girlfriend we came across this wonderful restaurant. With a charming friendly waiter/ owner always giving good service and the food was excellent! Best meal we had while we were in Antwerp without a doubt.

• Visited March 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“One of my 4 favourite restautrants in Antwerp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was working 9 months in Antwerp and fell in love with this restaurant. Great owners and staff with some of the best food to be had In Antwerp. My favourite dishes were the Fish soup and the Grilled Sea Bass. Miss it so much will go back.

ps. I am having to put in a wrong date as the web site is insisting on this. my visit was actually in 2010

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Qawra, Malta
“The first place to eat whenever I visit Belgium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

When I left Belgium about eight years ago to live and work overseas, this cosy restaurant was one of my all-time favourites. After so many years, it still is. Whenever I return to Belgium to visit my family or friends, the Zagreb is still the number one on my list, and I have never ever been disappointed. Nice food, excellent wines and a super friendly and helpful staff make me come back time after time. Will definitely visit them again early September.

• Visited April 2012
Bruges, Belgium
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

The efficient staff of "Zagreb" will serve you with pleasure.A pleasant atmosfhere and king personnel of the restaurant are additional qualities to extraordinary food !

• Visited March 2012