I was here for business and was very content. Staff is friendly and proffesional. The dealt with extra requests for seperate receipt without hassle. Also the communication with the hotel and my company before arriving was pleasant. Breakfast was served from 6 AM which was good as I had to travel all around in Holland and be up before dawn. Place is also very central close to public transport. Also plenty of nice restaurants near the hotel (on walking distance). The area feels safe as you can walk there at night alone without a hassle. Also easy to reach other places in The Hague. Very comfortable when you have to travel in the Netherlands all week. Room was decent. It was not super luxury but I dont expect that for the price that you pay which is decent. Free wifi. Room is clean and quiet and has basics. Room was clean. I stayed here for one week and had no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Den Haag City Centre Hotel The Hague
- Ibis Den Haag City Centre Hotel
- Ibis The Hague
- Accor The Hague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Den Haag City Centre is ideally located, close to the Parliament and a few minutes by public transport from Central Station. Easily accessible from the A12 motorway.The hotel is 45 km from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and 25 km from Rotterdam. Book one of our 197 non smoking rooms with aircooling system and make use of our facilities, including a restaurant, 24 hour snack service and use of FREE WiFi Internet access.Public parking nearby (paid service).Our hotel is entirely non smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Olotels, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Den Haag City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.