“Great vietnamese restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great vietnamese restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Very small restaurant with great authentic vietnamese food. Recommand the Pho and Bun thit (glass noodle with loempia and beef).

If you are looking for a small modern restaurant, Ngon is your call!

91% Recommend
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love pho dishes of this restaurant. I visited this restaurant three times and tried different variation of pho every time. They were all good!! Also their Vietnamese spring rolls are excellent.
Staff are friendly and helpful. They serve very quick. The prices are reasonable. Atmosphere is nice. Quiet restaurant because they do not play music loud.

This is one of my most favorite restaurants in The Hague.

• Visited December 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Oops, forgot to take photos because IT was that good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I have always loved a good bowl of pho. This simply is one of our comfort food AND we are so glad we finally found it in Den Haag.

It was a day with flurries outdoors but once we were served the fresh Vietnamese rolls and our huge bowl of Pho, we forgot how cold it was outside. Truly gezellig.

Did I mention the delicious Vietnamese iced tea that takes you back to Indochina (not that I have that visited that part of the world!) but hey I love culinary adventures!

To top off our quick Vietnamese experience, we had the Vietnamese iced coffee - equally exciting.

Ngon is a hole-in-a-wall restaurant near Gravenstraat and Schoolstraat, just off the Tram 17 stop (direction Wateringen). This place deserves a lot more visits!

When is the best time to come!? I discovered Monday lunch is great - you can just enjoy the peace and quiet. Enjoy your company or just enjoy the cuisine ;0).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wassenaar, The Netherlands
“Fresh & authentic Vietnamese food in the Hague.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I found Ngon by accident, but it was a happy coincidence - it has only been in this location since April. The staff are attentive, warm and helpful navigating the menu choices. The menu is dual language (Dutch/English) and has many tasty options. I had one of the noodle soups and a springroll - both were very fresh, flavorful, and outstanding! They are served with a variety of sauces and I elected to heat mine up a bit with the chili sauce - yikes (I would do it all over again). I also finished the meal off with the coconut ice cream - a must.

I am proud to be the first to rate it for you on TripAdvisor and plan to be back again soon with some friends & family. Hope to see you there!

• Visited November 2012
“Nice discovery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This new Vietnamese restaurant is probably the best Vietnamese experience you can currently make in The Hague. The food is very good and well served, the place itself is quite modern but cozy and the staff is smiling, helpful and quick. Definitely recommended.

• Visited November 2012