Excellent choice of location, good breakfast, excellent garden for summer time, very friendly service staff & at the right place of down town.good choice to roam around nearby bars & restaurant. Very good rommd with very cleanness.The Wi-Fi connection speed is vety good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkhotel Den Haag was established in 1912. The hotel lies in the heart of the city centre, in the "Hofkwartier area", the "quartier latin" of The Hague. An area full with shops, bars and restaurants. All within walking distance.Embassies, ministries and the Peace Palace are close by.The hotel has 120 rooms, 5 meeting rooms, a lovely private garden and a cosy bar. All double rooms have been renovated in 2010. Wireless internet is free of charge in the entire hotel. So is the coffee and tea in the lobby during the day. In the beautiful Garden Room, with view on the Palace Gardens, is an organic breakfast buffet served every morning. Private (paid) parking is available, though reservations are required. A public parking (Torengarage) is on 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel. Pets are allowed against supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Parkhotel Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Parkhotel Den Haag The Hague