This hotel is well located in the centre of The Hague and is close to Parliament, shopping, bars and restaurants. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with good size beds, TVs and wardrobes. The bathrooms are modern and stylish. However, the complimentary toiletries offered are of poor quality when compared to the calibre of the hotel. The breakfast was disappointing, as the kitchen was being remodelled and there was a limited selection of food items on offer. Furthermore, the tables were not cleared in a timely manner which made the breakfast room look quite unsightly.
Other issues are:
- the number of stairs that one has to climb with heavy luggage, as the lift doesn't reach all floors
- the unacceptably high EUR 7.50 tray charge for room service. This is the highest I have ever paid in all my travels.
- the noise from the bar/club in the square that pumps directly into front facing rooms. Choose one at the back!
I would happily recommend this hotel if these issues were resolved.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Corona - Hampshire Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Corona Hampshire Classic
- Corona Hampshire Classic Hotel