I have been staying at this hotel at several occasions
-Truelly a 5star hotel. Excellent roooms, excellent service, great location.
- Nice bar with great music, good champagne choices and burgers
-beds are amazing
-Can get real expensive during weekdays.
-I have seen 'working girls' in the bar more than once. Now you will encouter those anywhere, but in a 5star hotel I expect management to keep it clean.
-The breakfast was so-so. I expected more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the historic Mesdag Quarter, Hilton The Hagueoffers a calm environment in the heart of the city, within walkingdistance of the city’s most exciting attractions, the parliamentbuildings and embassies, theatres and world famous museums.Stay here for business or leisure and make the most of our spaciousand contemporary accommodation, a wealth of premium facilities,including flexible meeting spaces, a fitness centre and a choiceof dining options.AT A GLANCE: • Located close to embassy quarter, the city centre and shopping district• 195 guest rooms and suites• 4 boardrooms, 5 flexible meeting spaces, flexible Ballroom and spacious atrium• Executive Lounge and Business Centre• Hilton Fitness by Precor®• Restaurant and bar with outdoor terraces• Parking spaces available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton The Hague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton The Hague Hotel The Hague