Booked at short notice for a two night stay. Good rate and very friendly booking agent.
We had stayed here some years ago. Since then the hotel has been refurbished in a more modern style. Room overlooked the Maas. However, there was very limited storage space - no drawers in the room.
Our room was not cleaned after the first night - although this was quickly remedied when we reported it after we arrived back at the hotel at 21.00
Breakfast was spoilt as the plates were cold and the 'hot' food was quickly cold. No decaf coffee from the machines - although it was available on request.
The staff were very friendly and the location is great.
Its a pity the small things spoilt a two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip