The hotel looks stylish and the room I got was one with city view and a panorama window, this room had a tea water maker and bathrobes. Other rooms of the same category got non of these. The facilities of the hotel are really nice. Beautiful pool and sauna area with great views on city and the old port. Breakfast is ok for the price of 18€ but not more. You got your cereals, bread, marmalade, coffee etc. but almost all fruits are canned (except apples and bananas). Wifi works perfectly and easy. Rooms with city view are rather noisy the lower your floor is due to traffic around the house. The black spot of this hotel is the staff, welcome, introduction of services offered or the break feat registration have almost a drill instructor / "army camp" tone and style. The hotel claims 4 stars well the front desk and restaurant management staff gets 2 at max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip