When you get to the hotel, the lobby and bar look fantastic - well designed, modern etc. Unfortunately this does not carry through to the rooms which are more basic than a Premier Inn. Everything is clean and works, but the rooms feel like you are in a basic 3 star not a 4 star hotel.
The breakfast was very good. Good selection of hot and cold food.
The location is excellent, right next to Leuvehaven metro/tram station. From Rotterdam Centrale to Leuvehaven on the metro was <6 mins - just a few stops. (You can buy cards that give you unlimited travel from the tourist information booth at the station).
It is walking distance to the Westelijk Handelsterrein which is full of restaurants (no shops as quoted in some guidebooks) and there were also lots of restaurants on Schiedanse Vest / Schilderstraat. (Gusto was very good).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo, Despegar.com and HotelsNL so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip