“Good business hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre

Save Saved
You added Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre to your Saves list
Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Leuvehaven 80, Rotterdam 3011EA, The Netherlands (Stadsdriehoek)   |
Ranked #13 of 53 hotels in Rotterdam
“Good business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean (an absolute must for me), nice pool / sauna, pleasant staff, good location, good breakfast. Rooms are on the small side, but nice views over the river, its modern, functional, smart and clean.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

441 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Turkish first
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed for over 2 weeks at this place during my NL stay . The location is excellent . The staff is very cooperative and warm
I did not find any issue during my stay , Since I am a vegeterian the staff arranged Break fast to my liking .
View from room is awesome
Shall stay here again !!!

Room Tip: Choose a room with sea view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

If you go to this hotel please don't take normal room or panorama room because these rooms are small and bathrooms are super small the room is so small that you even don't have a place to put your luggage. The worse thing was that there is a door inside the room that leads to the room next door so you hear people talking and there wasn't a lock on it I
Opened the door because was very curious and saw there was another door inside that had to be opened from the other room. We felled very unsafe on that room and asked for another room the didn't had any room without a door to other rooms. They only had upgrade rooms and had to pay 35€ extra and since we checked in at midnight we didn't do that . Beds were very hard so I didn't had a good night sleep also the room was towards the road and it was very noisy

Breakfast was ok many flies flying around on top of the food

• Stayed August 2013
Kiev, Ukraine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks in July 2013, which was sufficiently long time to get a proper impression of it. The location is very convinient, right near the metro statation, not far from the train station (a couple of metro stops) and within walking distance to the main shopping area and restaurants. It is also near the river (I took a walk along the river a few times). There is also a noisy main road along the river, and as it was summer I kept the window open during the night. My room faced a canal, which was nice (back side of the hotel). The room was nice and tidy, and had most of the things I needed, including a wide desk and internet connection. Particularly I appreciated the kettle, so that I did not have to go downstairs for tea. Perhaps, I wish there was a drawer for clothes or some more shelves; I had to keep my clothes in bags all over the room. I also missed a light blanket, the one in the room was very thick and made of synthetic material, which made me sweaty every night. I was told that there were no other blankets in the hotel and was recommended to turn on the air conditioner (which I don't like and it isn't 'green' to use it).
The breakfast was good, and even though I stayed for a long time, I was not bored by the menu, the selection is quite reasonable. There was also a gym, pool and sauna (all for free), which I did not manage to try during my stay, but some of my colleagues did.
There is also a bicycle storage, I used it once when I rented a bike in the town.
So overall I enjoyed my stay, but there are always some small things to improve :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was at the Inntel for roughly 12 odd days and it was a pleasure staying up! Ideal location, Good rooms, collaborative staff and affordable room rents made the travel worthwhile.

Located at the city centre, it is a tram's distance away from Rotterdam Centraal and a Spido away from Amsterdam. It is a 10 min walk from Boijman's and Kunsthal museums, about 35 (by tram) from the famous Rotterdam Zoo and a 5-7 minute walk from Beurs, the main shopping centre!

It is right next to the Erasmusbrug which makes it a wonderfully romantic place for couples, especially in the evenings.

The only glitch was the non-variety in the breakfast menu. Good food, nevertheless!

Room Tip: The river view suites are simply beautiful!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed at the hotel during the carnival weekend, which meant the city was very busy but with the hotel being located on the edge of the city it was very quiet. My only major issue was that the hotel pool was closed due to the carnival, a fact we were not told before arrival and received no discount or real apology for.
The rooms were amazing, one of the best views I have ever had and I have travelled quite extensively. The bed was amazingly comfortable and great choice of english channels on tv. The bathroom had an enormous bath. All very modern.
The location was on the river and canal, with nice views. The centre is within a reasonable walking distance and there is the metro nearby too.
Would definitely recommend for people wanting a city break or business travellers.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view towards the city are better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed for 1 week in April 2013, The breakfast buffet was great with a wide spread and the yummiest crispy bacons

Counter Service was excellent and very friendly.

However my Gym Card keys have to be reset every 1 to 2 days....even thou I am staying for a week. Also the kettle is a bit old and a little bit rusty. And I do not have enough hangers.

The staff was quick to reset my gym card as well as brought me more clothes hangers.

Overall it was a great experience.

I recommended my customers to stay at this hotel for our coming business trip from 21st july to 26th July.

Hope it will be as impressive as it had been for me.

Room Tip: Stay in paranormic rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre? Share your experiences!