I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks in July 2013, which was sufficiently long time to get a proper impression of it. The location is very convinient, right near the metro statation, not far from the train station (a couple of metro stops) and within walking distance to the main shopping area and restaurants. It is also near the river (I took a walk along the river a few times). There is also a noisy main road along the river, and as it was summer I kept the window open during the night. My room faced a canal, which was nice (back side of the hotel). The room was nice and tidy, and had most of the things I needed, including a wide desk and internet connection. Particularly I appreciated the kettle, so that I did not have to go downstairs for tea. Perhaps, I wish there was a drawer for clothes or some more shelves; I had to keep my clothes in bags all over the room. I also missed a light blanket, the one in the room was very thick and made of synthetic material, which made me sweaty every night. I was told that there were no other blankets in the hotel and was recommended to turn on the air conditioner (which I don't like and it isn't 'green' to use it).
The breakfast was good, and even though I stayed for a long time, I was not bored by the menu, the selection is quite reasonable. There was also a gym, pool and sauna (all for free), which I did not manage to try during my stay, but some of my colleagues did.
There is also a bicycle storage, I used it once when I rented a bike in the town.
So overall I enjoyed my stay, but there are always some small things to improve :)
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.