“Fairly good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre

Save Saved
You added Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre to your Saves list
Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Leuvehaven 80, 3011EA Rotterdam, The Netherlands (Stadsdriehoek)   |
Ranked #16 of 53 Hotels in Rotterdam
Kiev, Ukraine
“Fairly good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks in July 2013, which was sufficiently long time to get a proper impression of it. The location is very convinient, right near the metro statation, not far from the train station (a couple of metro stops) and within walking distance to the main shopping area and restaurants. It is also near the river (I took a walk along the river a few times). There is also a noisy main road along the river, and as it was summer I kept the window open during the night. My room faced a canal, which was nice (back side of the hotel). The room was nice and tidy, and had most of the things I needed, including a wide desk and internet connection. Particularly I appreciated the kettle, so that I did not have to go downstairs for tea. Perhaps, I wish there was a drawer for clothes or some more shelves; I had to keep my clothes in bags all over the room. I also missed a light blanket, the one in the room was very thick and made of synthetic material, which made me sweaty every night. I was told that there were no other blankets in the hotel and was recommended to turn on the air conditioner (which I don't like and it isn't 'green' to use it).
The breakfast was good, and even though I stayed for a long time, I was not bored by the menu, the selection is quite reasonable. There was also a gym, pool and sauna (all for free), which I did not manage to try during my stay, but some of my colleagues did.
There is also a bicycle storage, I used it once when I rented a bike in the town.
So overall I enjoyed my stay, but there are always some small things to improve :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was at the Inntel for roughly 12 odd days and it was a pleasure staying up! Ideal location, Good rooms, collaborative staff and affordable room rents made the travel worthwhile.

Located at the city centre, it is a tram's distance away from Rotterdam Centraal and a Spido away from Amsterdam. It is a 10 min walk from Boijman's and Kunsthal museums, about 35 (by tram) from the famous Rotterdam Zoo and a 5-7 minute walk from Beurs, the main shopping centre!

It is right next to the Erasmusbrug which makes it a wonderfully romantic place for couples, especially in the evenings.

The only glitch was the non-variety in the breakfast menu. Good food, nevertheless!

Room Tip: The river view suites are simply beautiful!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed at the hotel during the carnival weekend, which meant the city was very busy but with the hotel being located on the edge of the city it was very quiet. My only major issue was that the hotel pool was closed due to the carnival, a fact we were not told before arrival and received no discount or real apology for.
The rooms were amazing, one of the best views I have ever had and I have travelled quite extensively. The bed was amazingly comfortable and great choice of english channels on tv. The bathroom had an enormous bath. All very modern.
The location was on the river and canal, with nice views. The centre is within a reasonable walking distance and there is the metro nearby too.
Would definitely recommend for people wanting a city break or business travellers.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view towards the city are better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed for 1 week in April 2013, The breakfast buffet was great with a wide spread and the yummiest crispy bacons

Counter Service was excellent and very friendly.

However my Gym Card keys have to be reset every 1 to 2 days....even thou I am staying for a week. Also the kettle is a bit old and a little bit rusty. And I do not have enough hangers.

The staff was quick to reset my gym card as well as brought me more clothes hangers.

Overall it was a great experience.

I recommended my customers to stay at this hotel for our coming business trip from 21st july to 26th July.

Hope it will be as impressive as it had been for me.

Room Tip: Stay in paranormic rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kranenburg-Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This Hotel in Rotterdam has been there for 30 years but it could have been opened yesterday as well. Everything looks new, extremely clean and the rooms are quite cosy with tasteful furniture. If you booked a water-view room, you will get a look at the old harbour museum and one of the most beautiful bridges in Rotterdam. The rooms are air-conditioned but they also have double windows that can be opened. One of them is tinted and they have an insect-screen between them so you can choose whether you want sunshine, outside air without bugs, air-conditioning or whatever combination you prefer. But with the windows open the street-noise is unfortunately considerable.
There are lots of places to eat in the neighbourhood and it is less than 10 minutes walk to the heart of the city. You don’t have to walk if you don’t want to though. Tramway, subway and taxies stop right in front of the hotel and will take you anywhere.
The breakfast is very complete with a choice of continental European stuff but also cooked breakfast and even champagne if you would fancy that early in the morning.

The staff is generally very friendly, even warm at the front desk.
An excellent place to stay in Rotterdam but at a price.

Room Tip: Go for the waterfront view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ghaziabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here fr 2 nights during my trio to holland...the room was basic and clean...but the location was awesome....tram bus metro is right there in front of the hotel...right next to the city centre and erasmus bridge....overall I was happy wih my stay...the room wasbt extraordinary but no complsints...staff was helpful and friendly...

• Stayed June 2013
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

For the price I paid this was a great hotel. It is easy to reach with public transport, situated some 500 meters from the city centre.
Room is spacious and fresh, lovely river view, whirlpool bathtub, good shower. Good set of cosmetics. I forgot my toothbrush at home and got one from room service for free.Some rooms had saunas as I heard from coleagues. And a TV in a mirror at the bathroom - I liked the idea!
Comfortable bed and sleep quality.
The only thing I was missing is a complimentary bottle of water in the room in a 5* hotel.

Room Tip: take upper floors for better river view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre? Share your experiences!