For an excellent stay at the Rotterdam Inntelhotel! Very friendly staff, excellent qualitative breakfast (and possibility to enjoy your breakfast till 11.30!) Very close to city center and railway just in front of the hotel. The room: we've booked the design panoramic waterfront room. Very nice view, small room but Very comfortable and everything you need. Also very clean. Wellness was also nice. Two "negative" points: As a smoker, I fully respect and comprehend the hotels' policy as a complete non-smoking hotel, but a smoking room in the hotel would be nice (now you need to exit the hotel to enjoy a sigaret). The drinks/candy foreseen in the room were expensive to our opinion (although coffee/tea was free of charge). To end positive: Real value for money and a hotel where you really can relax, as staff and versatile services makes your stay very comfortable !!! Will for sure stay here again at our next visit to Rotterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip