Stayed for one night recently on buisness , on arrival the reception staff were very friendly.
Booked a suite with a sauna ( never had time to use it) however it was not really a suite , more a room with a suna in the bathroom. Why do they call a room a suite when it is just a room?, please note General manager a suite is normally two rooms one for relaxing, the other for sleeping. Breakfast was poor compared with other hotels in Holland. I could not get my head around the water theme thing ( maybe that was just me) the room lighting was very confusing, and not enough in the bathroom, could hardly see my reflection in the mirror whilst shaving. Big question, would I go back? Probably not, I feel the hotel could do with offering a bit more in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip