I was fortunate enough to have a room with a view in this one. And what a view it was. I looked right onto the Erasmus bridge which at night is very nicely lit and ofcourse along with that comes the sight of the river, the boats passing by and the skyline on the other side. If you're gonna stay here make sure you pay the extra money to get one of these rooms, unless you're only interested in getting some sleep.
The location of the hotel is great next to the river and is on the edge of the city center. There's a subway station pretty much in front of the hotel which could take you to lots of places in the city in a jiffy. I often preferred simply taking a walk to the center though which takes about 10 minutes.
Apart from all this. Nice looking room and bathroom. Great shower. Decent sized tv. Polite staff. Bar was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip