The views from the spa at this hotel are fantastic at night, looking over the citiy from inside the sauna was certainly novel. Our room was small and had an industrial feel, not amazing but had everything you need. Having both a bath and excellent shower was a real treat.
The hotel is in a perfect location and easy walking distance to explore the city. Food and drinks in the bar/brasserie 'water' were good and service was friendly.
Whilst this mainly feels like a business hotel i'd also recommend it for tourists and anyone wanting to explore Rotterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip