the rooms are ok but nothing special.the bed was comfortable,but would have been more so had the extra pillows requested at the time of booking[and therafter] appeared.for the price[£75 with hotels.com] i was dissapointed to be told breakfast was another 18 euros when checking in.i dont want free wi-fi,but i did want to see the news on tv[but the remote only worked once fitted with a viewing card costing 9 euros,and then only bbc 4 and six porn channels]
what market is this hotel aiming at?
at first glance it does seem nice,but close up it does need some tlc.location wise it is excellent but service wise, not so good.
sad to say, with breakfast and local tax it was almost £100 per night.the price was much too high for the standards that were offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip