I dont want to be all negative, the concept is good, as well as the Website and the study rooms/wifi. The staff in 'The Kitchen' is great as well.
- the rooms on the Website look bigger than the ones you are going to get + very vague description (ie 'enough' storage space -there is no bin (???)and not a lot of space)--the rooms are very basic!!
- the reception staff: the woman with the blonde, curly hair doesn't care at all + doesn't help
- the kitchens in our appartments are not like the kitchen online -small, dark, not as luxurious
- first Thing I had to do: dust my room
I was disappointed because it is quite expensive and i expected more in terms of my room, staff and space.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Budget Places, HostelWorld, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Student Hotel Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.