“not a good choice of hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel Floris
Graaf Florisstraat 68, 3021 CJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #49 of 53 hotels in Rotterdam
Ghent, Belgium
“not a good choice of hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I visited the Hotel Floris in Rotterdam in January 2013. I made a reservation at http://Booking.com for three days. I left the Hotel Floris the very same day because the walls had just been painted and I got the paint all over my coat. I asked if I could get some money back and got 50 euros return from the 180 euros I paid cash (not with my credit card) on arrival. The hotel receptionist did not give me a receipt because he said that the computer was not working. Two days later I got message from http://Booking.com that my reseravtion was a 'no show' and the full amount of it will be charged to my credit card, which they did. I complained at http://Booking.com and also contacted the hotel directly in order to set it right. They were not willing to gove my money back. So I actually paid twice for the days I did not stay in the hotel all together 310 euro. It appears that the Turkish receptionist /manager just put my money in his own pocket and the hotel just ripped me off instead of clarifying the matter. Never go to the hotel Floris in Rotterdam. If you watch you money, it is a bunch of crooks.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Business

Been to Hotel Floris? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Floris

Address: Graaf Florisstraat 68, 3021 CJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > South Holland Province > Rotterdam
Ranked #49 of 53 hotels in Rotterdam
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsNL and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Floris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Floris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.