Very good location in centre of Rotterdam - was here for the Rotterdam marathon and this hotel was in a great location across the road from the start & finish line - so didn't have far to hobble after the race.
Overall the hotel was clean and quiet and staff friendly. However, I would rate this as more a 3 star than a 4 star hotel by Irish & UK standards. Although the room was bright and clean, it was pretty small - about half the size of a room in a 5 star NH hotel I stayed in the night before in Amsterdam. Also the beds, (although comfortable) were more trolleys - the wheels underneat made the bed roll when you were trying to watch tv.
I was staying for 3 nights and on the second and third day the shampoo/shower gel/toilet roll were not replemished even though they were about to run out. Also for the price over 400 euro for 3 nights, breakfast was not included - which made the hotel pretty expensive for a very standard room.
Overall it was satisfactory - clean quiet and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel in central location opposite the World Trade Center; near de Doelen Concert & Congress Hall, & Lijnbaan shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsNL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam