Location of this hotel is excellent, superior room was rather small but clean. We asked for a quiet room and got what we wanted, but the beds were very hard. The building has some nice art deco touches, but that about sums it up. A sad looking chinese restaurant on the ground floor and a dark bar-lounge give the hotel a bit of a rundown ambience. Upper floors can only be accessed by using the room key in the elevator. Slightly annoying when not everyone in the party has a seperate key !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, NHHotels, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam