best place if you want to explore Rotterdam by walking. is in the city center, by walking you can reach almost any place to see in the city. very near to the train station, 5 minute by walk, and a lot of shopping opportunities.Breakfast really good, and late check out possibility on Sundays.
However i did not had a good experience as their reservation office had not updated our rooming list which caused me a lot of trouble as I was accompanying a group of 70. More over most of the room weren't ready till 16:00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, NHHotels, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Orbitz so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam