Perfect location, right next to the Bijenkorf (department store) and around the corner from the shopping zone. Lots of restaurants and bars in the area, and a subway stop nearby. Our room overlooked the front entrance which is actually a pretty quiet street, especially at night. But it is also a very easy walk to the main train station (10 minutes or so). Very, very nice breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam