“Great hotel and ideally located!” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam to your Saves list
The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Weena 686, 3012 CN Rotterdam, The Netherlands   |
Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Rotterdam
“Great hotel and ideally located!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, great friendly service, good food and perfect location just a few steps from the central station! Breakfast served until 1pm, just what you need when you are on holiday! And the most amazing flower arrangements I've ever seen! Executive Lounge is the best business center/refreshment center I've come across! Great hotel!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
SanneTenWolde, Guest Relations Manager at The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Akona N,

It is great to read your kind words regarding your recent stay here at The Manhattan Hotel. Thank you very much for sharing.

I love your comment concerning the flower arrangements. We put a lot of effort in our appearance and it is wonderful to hear that it is appreciated by our guests!

Thank you for you stay with us and I hope to welcome you back again.

Warm regards,

Sanne ten Wolde- Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Everything about this hotel is tip-top - the downtown location, the quality of the rooms, etc etc - but I couldn't believe that they still charge for wi-fi. Who does that in 2014? You might as well charge for the water, you know. News flash: connectivity is essential for today's traveller.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Zuberino,

Thank you kindly for sharing your experiences online! I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at The Manhattan Hotel and even mention us to be tip-top.
Your comment regarding the internet will be passed on to the management team!

Thank you for your stay and I am looking forward to welcoming you back one day.

istanbul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

manhattan is a very nice hotel,real five star standarts including beautiful comfortable rooms ,all with a rotterdam view.
very nice lobby.restaurant with view.
its only a minute walk from central station.if you catch the fast rain in 40 minutes after you leave your room you are at shiphol airport...
the beds are heavenly... the food good and .
especially the front desk is worth to mention.7/24 they are smiling ,they are very friendly and helpful .at front desk you get a vip treatment!concierge works only on day time but is very professional.dont worry if concierge is not there front desk will help you as good.
at weekends starting friday they have nice packages with unbelievable prices.try to extend your stay over weekend.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very nice ,the corner rooms are larger but prices a little higher but its worth...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SanneTenWolde, Guest Relations Manager at The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Sabit a,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to put your thoughts on paper with regards to your recent stay with us.

It is a real pleasure to read your review as it shows exactly what The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam stands for. We are striving for excellence in service and products and I am very happy that we have been able to exceed your expectations during your pervious stay.

I will share your lovely feedback with the Front Office team!

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was in Rotterdam for business and had a great experience at this hotel.. The hotel is a short walk directly across from the train station. The doorman and reception staff were very helpful. The room was clean and spacious, and the bed very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast, which included a good selection of pastries, eggs, bacon and other items. Would definitely stay here again the next time I am in Rotterdam.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Sgromer,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel during your business trip recently. I am very happy to read that you found the breakfast, room and location convenient; close to the train station.

I am especially pleased with your lovely comment on the friendliness of our staff at the hotel entrance and at reception. I will personally make sure that your comments will be shared with them as serve as a great motivator for the team!

If you need any assistance with any future bookings at all, please do not hesitate to contact me or the reservations department.

The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had a corner room on the 5th floor. It was a great room very spacious, comfy bed. Large bathroom. The restaurant of the hotel is ok-ish. Service is good and the staff is friendly. The location is excellent.The hotel is right in the middle of the city center of Rotterdam and across the central train station.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jvdv,

I am very proud to read that you have enjoyed your stay at The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam!
I hope you have enjoyed the city of Rotterdam just as much and that you will have the chance to visit and stay with us again.

Thank you for your nice comments with regards to the Brasserie staff. I will pass them on to the team!

Thank you kindly for sharing your experiences and hopefully we will see you back again.

Warm regards,

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We came in by train and it was walking distance to the hotel
WIFI was in foyer - not too inconvenient really
Room was great -- great bed - great amenities
The restaurant was OK - very few used it - liked the asparagus menu
Taxi ride to cruise ship next day was easy

Room Tip: high up seemed fine
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Barbera M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Manhattan experiences online!

It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much.
Thank you for mentioning your appreciation of the location of the hotel, the room and the bed.

I will share your positive feedback with the team as it always serves as a great motivation!

Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Greeted by the doorman and welcomed by the helpful reception staff I felt I'd made the right choice of hotel. My executive floor room (1022) was clean, tidy and spacious and although I never bother with coffee makers or mini bars they were there if needed. Bathroom was well appointed with good quality toiletries and plump towels.
Access to the executive lounge was welcome, however, my complimentary glass of chilled white wine was of such poor quality (nasty cheap Spanish plonk) that I did an about turn and headed elsewhere - shame because the room itself was pleasant with a great view, however, I never went back - even though it was included in my room rate!
Breakfast next morning was fine, with great orange juice, coffee and a nice selection of pastries. I normally would have had a little bit of bacon and perhaps a sausage, but to be honest, both were pale and unappealing.
All in all though, this is a great hotel with great staff and it'll certainly be my first choice on my next visit to Rotterdam.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SanneTenWolde, Guest Relations Manager at The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Ian057,

First of all I would like to express my thanks for choosing The Manhattan Hotel and for putting your thoughts down on Tripadvisor.

I am so pleased to read that you were greeted by our Doorman and welcomed by our helpful reception staff. This is the kind of entrance that we envisage for our guests.
I like the fact that you enjoyed the view from the Executive Lounge. Unfortunately the wine you tried was not to your taste! I would like to mention that we usually have several white wines in the Lounge and that I am sorry we were not able to provide these at this specific moment.

Thank you again for reviewing us and I hope to see you back in Rotterdam some day!

Sanne ten Wolde- Guest Relations Manager

Been to The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam? Share your experiences!