The room was clean. A bit small. But nice. Had a refrigerator. The wifi would go in and out but it was free. 10 minute walk to the subway from the hotel. Cabs are also available out front most times of the day. Taking a hotel into the central city is between 16-20 euros.The bar staff was friendly , food was decent.Some of the front desk people were nicer than others. It worked for our trip but next time will be closer to the central city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark is a modern, entirely non smoking 4 star hotel, with free parking. The hotel is easily accessible, just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Rotterdam.Our convenient location makes the hotel ideal for a business trip to Rotterdam, meetings and conferences or a relaxing weekend away. Our guests feel at home in our pleasant rooms and are welcome to relax with a drink in our modern bar or enjoy an exceptional meal in our restaurant or dinner in front of the TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel Rotterdam
- Accor Rotterdam Brainpark
- Rotterdam Novotel