“Fully met our needs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark

Save Saved
You added Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark to your Saves list
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   KP Van Der Mandelelaan 150, 3062 MB Rotterdam, The Netherlands   |
Special Offer
EARLY BOOKING - UP TO 30%
Ranked #14 of 53 Hotels in Rotterdam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night at the Novotel after a long day of travel from the states. The room was clean a good size for what I'm accustomed to in Europe. The fitness room is small, but has enough machines to accommodate any flow without restriction. The hotel is clean and the breakfast hearty. What impressed me was the helpfulness of the hotel staff. They went out of their way to help me make reservations at my restaurant of choice and were very friendly during my check in, bar visit, and check out. Everyone was upbeat and had a smile on their face. I very much enjoyed my business visit and would stay here again. In fact, I have one more night booked on Wednesday when I come back from the UK for other meetings.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
NovotelBrainpark, Front Office Manager at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your positive feedback about your stay. We hope your stay of last night was as pleasant as the previous one. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark.

West Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Just the kind of business hotel you need, kind people, flexible reception desk and good restaurant facilities. Fast internet which is free. My portable broke down so I had to use their iMac's in the reception area, which are great but somebody made a decision to have windows running on these beautiful Apple devices. As I was totally dependent upon these machines and their internet connection it was a pain that after once having renewed the connection of 20 minutes you had to login all from the beginning (registering from the start) again. But hey that said all in all this is a great hotel for an efficient business stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
NovotelBrainpark, Front Office Manager at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting a review and for the positive feedback!
It is great to read how much you have appreciated our facilities, staff and their service.
We certainly hope to welcome you again at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark.

Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I and my Family stayed in end of December at this property to visit friend of ours in Rotterdam.
I experienced great hospitality service from heart form one of the service team members at the Breakfast restaurant from "Mr. Rachid", which I would like to share.

In the morning I did not feel very well and was not in the shape to go to breakfast, even though it was included in our room rate I decided to skip breakfast to have more time to recover.
My wife went alone with our child and enjoyed a great breakfast service; she called me during her meal to ask whether I feel better and if I really would not come down as the breakfast selection is very good.
Mr. Rachid overheard this conversation and asked my wife if everything is ok and well, and my wife explained him my situation. Mr. Rachid immediately asked if there is anything the hotel could do and offered my wife if she likes to bring some breakfast food to me to the room for me to enjoy later on.
Once offered and accepted by my wife the breakfast team arranged a nice tray with a juice, some water and healthy breakfast items, which my wife brought back to our room.
The next day I felt better and could enjoy the breakfast at the restaurant and Mr. Rachid remembering my wife, approached us and asked if I feel better already.

Having stayed in many hotels as well as 5 star luxury hotels and resorts, I have to say that this care and service really impressed me. In my eyes this is real Hospitality and I do hope that the breakfast team and Mr. Rachid will be able to receive recognition for their services.

In overall the entire Hotel offers great service, from check in to check out and has clean and spacious guest room facilities to offer. I can recommend this property to any leisure or business travellor.

If we will go back in 2014 to visit our friends again, it is without question that we know where we will be staying again.

Well Done!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark very much appreciates your positive comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are delighted to read that you appreciate our staff, the room and our service. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We are happy to hear that "Mr. Rachid" took such good care of you. We will share this comment with him in person. Positive feedback from satisfied guests is our greatest reward – thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark.

Alkmaar, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Every year I have a business weekend in this hotel. Nice, cosy and renewaled this year. However the access to Rotterdam centre is not easy. If you come from foreighn country, and visit Rotterdam for sightseeing, I'll recommend to chose another hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
NovotelBrainpark, Front Office Manager at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear guest,

We really appreciate that you return to our hotel every year and your nice comments.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future!

With kind regards,

Mandy Martinez
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark
SCOTLAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Reception staff - excellent
Bar and restaurant - excellent ( especially one lady who is fantastic and attention to customer service is unparalled )
Rooms - basic but clean ... but please get rid of those awful pillows !!!! Take a leaf out of the Doubletree or Garden Inn bed presentation and look after your customers basic needs - which is a good nights sleep .... these pillows belong in a marshmallow factory, fluffy nothingness !!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
NovotelBrainpark, Front Office Manager at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark very much appreciates your positive comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are delighted to read that you appreciate our staff and the service they provide. We will gladly share your comments with them. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with our pillows. The pillows on the bed are "medium". Every room has 2 "firm" pillows in th e wardrobe. We would happy to provide you with extra "firm" pillows during your next stay.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Vanessa Cost

Been to Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark? Share your experiences!