We have paid 130 Euro for two nights in the double room. It was great value stay. Rooms were quite spacious, clean and comfortable. Bathroom is equipped with bath tube. Every room has wired Internet connection and wireless as well.
The best for me was breakfast – extremely rich, with two kind of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, different kinds of cheese, fruits, marmalades, many kinds of bread and croissants. You can also enjoy quite good coffee, tea and drinking chocolate.
Centre of Rotterdam (4 km away) can be reached by subway, tram or by car. One day ticket is € 7.00 and two days is € 10.50. It is much better idea to travel by public transport, because parking in the city center is extremely expensive – € 3.33 per hour. During your stay at the hotel, you can leave the car free of charge on the street and at the hotel parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark is a modern, entirely non smoking 4 star hotel, with free parking. The hotel is easily accessible, just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Rotterdam.Our convenient location makes the hotel ideal for a business trip to Rotterdam, meetings and conferences or a relaxing weekend away. Our guests feel at home in our pleasant rooms and are welcome to relax with a drink in our modern bar or enjoy an exceptional meal in our restaurant or dinner in front of the TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel Rotterdam
- Accor Rotterdam Brainpark
- Rotterdam Novotel