We spent three days in Novotel Brainpark this August.
As there is so many reviews on this hotel, so just some points that perhaps were not so often commented:
All the rooms are the same quality and size, so do not bother with upgrading to the superior (or whatever they call it) room - it the same as regular room, only sleeping gowns and perhaps a bottle of water are added in the room.
If you want a truly quiet room, as for the one overlookig the Erasmus University. We did that and the room was prefectly quiet. Three other sides of the building face the highways or rather busy streets. Our room was "regular" one, so you do not need the superior room to be on the quiet side.
The rooms are quite big, but have a disappointingly little wardrobe space. Actually, there are only two small boxes that could be called wardrobes, the remaining open shelves also do not provide enough space for the clothing.
The hotel is located outside of the city (there is spacious free parking for hotel guests), but there is a metro station within 7-10 minutes of walk, providing good connection to the town center. Warning: make sure to check when the metro gets closed at night, we were once surprised how early this happens and had to take a cab.
The breakfasts, although not spectacular, are plentiful and offer many choices. Pity that because the hotel is so large, the breakfast area gets crazy crowded and noisy. Do not expect any relax with the cup of coffe and newspaper, not here.
Think twice before having a dinner or lunch in the hotel restaurant (no other choices nearby...). They simply do do not cook well. We tried both lunch and dinner, and were disappointed each time.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel
- Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel Rotterdam
- Accor Rotterdam Brainpark
- Novotel Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark is a modern, entirely non smoking 4 star hotel, with free parking. The hotel is easily accessible, just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Rotterdam.Our convenient location makes the hotel ideal for a business trip to Rotterdam, meetings and conferences or a relaxing weekend away. Our guests feel at home in our pleasant rooms and are welcome to relax with a drink in our modern bar or enjoy an exceptional meal in our restaurant or dinner in front of the TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsNL, ACCOR, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.