This Hilton Hotel is one of my favorite Hilton Hotels to work. I spend a lot of time doing business and catching up work. The reason for this Hilton are the clean rooms, the nice staff, the good breakfast, their restaurant StadsHal and easy location downtown Rotterdam. As Hilton Diamond Member I always got a upgrade to junior-suite. The rooms are big with clean sheets and nice views. The only problem at this hotel is the Executive-lounge. This lounge is my base to work as Hilton Elite member but the last months I noticed a decline in service and quality. The lounge is full with leisure guests and families during the weekends and the atmosphere is not a Executive-lounge style but more a buffet restaurant with free wine, beer and soda's. Maybe my words are to strong but this weekend (Saturday 20 December) there was no room in the lounge. To much families with running children and no healthy food at all.
I have made a complain for this at the reception and they said the lounge got a different theme in the weekend then during weekdays. Weekdays got a business theme.
The Hilton Rotterdam is a nice hotel for Leisure guests during the weekend, the rates are low and the location is good. For business people its seems that their focus is now at weekdays.
Wifi is free at their lobby and their breakfast is nice with live cooking and healthy foods.
Extra: Compliment for restaurant member #Kevin. He is giving a 5-star service at their restaurant StadsHal and knows a lot of wines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Europe's largest harbor city from the renewed Hilton Rotterdam hotel. This centrally located Netherlands hotel was completely renovated in 2013 and features the latest in technology and style. The modern guest rooms subtly blend the local aesthetic with quality design. Visit nearby Rotterdam attractions and take a boat trip up the Maas River or see the city from the Euromast Tower. Ideally located in the heart of the city on Coolsingel, this hotel is within walking distance of Rotterdam's central railway station. Just minutes away are the main shopping street de Lijnbaan, exclusive boutiques at the Kruiskade, De Doelen concert hall, and Luxor Theatre. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Stadshal Bar & Restaurant serves modern European cuisine in an urban and contemporary atmosphere. Visit Stadshal Bar for a cocktail or meet with friends or business associates in the Lobby Lounge for a quality coffee. De-stress with a work out in the 24/7 fitness room. As an additional service to its Guests, the hotel offers complimentary WiFi in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International