I stayed two night at this hotel, the single room was quite big with a double bed. The wifi was very stable and fluent. Hotel offered nice breakfast and friendly service, and it's just 10 mins from train station by walking. The hotel was also very close to the shopping area and there were some bars and restaurants. I would like to stay Hilton again if I visit Rotterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Europe’s largest harbour city, Hilton Rotterdam offerscontemporary accommodation and premium amenities, just a shortstroll from the central railway station. Catch up with work using highspeed wireless internet, work out in the fully-equipped gym or roundoff the day with dinner in Stadshal restaurant. Whether in Rotterdamfor business or leisure, experience warm hospitality and friendly,efficient service throughout your stayAT A GLANCE:• Within walking distance of major business and shopping areas• 254 modern deluxe rooms and suites• Executive rooms offering access to the Executive Lounge• 4 meeting rooms and 3 boardrooms for up to 325 delegates• Stadshal bar & restaurant• Hilton Fitness with cardio and weights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsNL, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International