Nothing spectacular - just a nice, clean, modern hotel in a good location. It was my 1st visit here and only for 1 night. I didn't experience many of the facilities as it was just a short visit. The room was nice and tidy and clean (perhaps a little small).
Internet access was available and worked well.
A good business hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Europe's largest harbor city from the renewed Hilton Rotterdam hotel. This centrally located Netherlands hotel was completely renovated in 2013 and features the latest in technology and style. The modern guest rooms subtly blend the local aesthetic with quality design. Visit nearby Rotterdam attractions and take a boat trip up the Maas River or see the city from the Euromast Tower. Ideally located in the heart of the city on Coolsingel, this hotel is within walking distance of Rotterdam's central railway station. Just minutes away are the main shopping street de Lijnbaan, exclusive boutiques at the Kruiskade, De Doelen concert hall, and Luxor Theatre. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Stadshal Bar & Restaurant serves modern European cuisine in an urban and contemporary atmosphere. Visit Stadshal Bar for a cocktail or meet with friends or business associates in the Lobby Lounge for a quality coffee. De-stress with a work out in the 24/7 fitness room. As an additional service to its Guests, the hotel offers complimentary WiFi in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International