Stayed in the hotel for a day in August 2013.
Room was large,comfortable and well equipped.
Breakfast was ok.
Was crowded and a bit hectic during stay though.
Service could be more attentive.
Location is very good for transport access, with Tramlines just in front of the hotel and Central Station just a tram stop away.
Though construction activity was on during stay nearby.
There is a large shopping area nearby,though shops as is with Europe and Netherlands in general,close early.
Wi-Fi was big bother, as free access was only in the lobby,
Quite a pain.
Paid Wi-Fi service was expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Europe’s largest harbour city, Hilton Rotterdam offerscontemporary accommodation and premium amenities, just a shortstroll from the central railway station. Catch up with work using highspeed wireless internet, work out in the fully-equipped gym or roundoff the day with dinner in Stadshal restaurant. Whether in Rotterdamfor business or leisure, experience warm hospitality and friendly,efficient service throughout your stayAT A GLANCE:• Within walking distance of major business and shopping areas• 254 modern deluxe rooms and suites• Executive rooms offering access to the Executive Lounge• 4 meeting rooms and 3 boardrooms for up to 325 delegates• Stadshal bar & restaurant• Hilton Fitness with cardio and weights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsNL, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International