Stayed for three nights at this hotel and cannot recommend it highly enough. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Arrived with my sister in law quite late on a Sunday evening and found that we had been allocated a double, instead of a twin room but the mistake was put right immediately without any fuss at all. The room was large and spotlessly clean and was kept that way for our stay. Did not eat there except for breakfast but one evening we did ask for a sandwich and again the service from the staff was excellent, especially the bar staff who made the experience in the bar, one round of fun for two senior citizens. Breakfast, had a very good variety, not just continental but if I have to make a critisum, the staff who really did their best were not at all organised for the amount of guests that were there. A hotel well worth staying at for short breaks and it is close to all amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkhotel originally dates back to 1922 and has been offering outstanding service and hospitality in the port city of Rotterdam for more than 90 years. The entire ground floor of the Parkhotel was renovated in 2014. The original DNA and unique Parkhotel atmosphere have been retained and combined with contemporary design. The 189 comfortable rooms have every convenience you would expect of a four-star hotel. Several of the rooms have a balcony with a view of the wonderful city garden. The Deluxe and Executive tower rooms, at a higher level, offer a wonderful view of Rotterdam. The hotel has 50 secure parking spaces, a sauna and fitness facilities. The Park restaurant offers contemporary design, a cosy aperitif bar, Cigar Lounge, Private Dining and a wonderful veranda which opens onto the city garden and the terrace. The menu features signature dishes by Erik van Loo, among other specialities. The chef patron of the restaurant Parkheuvel, which has been awarded two Michelin stars, is the supervising chef of The Park. Together with the head chef Richard de Vries, he creates outstanding dishes which are characterised by their quality and simplicity, combined with a playful twist. In 2014, The Park won the Rotterdam Gouden Pollepel award. The Algemeen Dagblad newspaper gave The Park the following review: 'A restaurant which scores highly in every detail and means that Rotterdam can now join the ranks of other global cities where locals are used to eating in a high-calibre hotel restaurant.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bilderberg Parkhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam
- Bilderberg Parkhotel Hotel Rotterdam