“Better than I expected, great views and not too expensive” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Euromast Tower

Euromast Tower
Parkhaven 20, Rotterdam, The Netherlands (Nieuwe Werk)
+31 10 436 4811
and up
Skip the Line: Rotterdam and Holland Pass
Ranked #6 of 144 things to do in Rotterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover and experience the city of Rotterdam from a height of 100 meters! The platforms are accessible for everyone who is not afraid of heights. With the Euroscoop, our panoramic glass elevator, you can rotate till 185 meters. Enjoy your ride to the top and don't forget to look around; there is a beautiful metropol to discover!
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Better than I expected, great views and not too expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you are visiting Rotterdam, I guess this is a must see. It's the tallest building in Rotterdam, and you will get smashing views of the city and the river Maas. Go when sunny or at dawn.

It also has a 'ride', where the city is explained to you. Funny.

Looking for a romantic dinner? Euromast also houses a restaurant, while you already spent the 7 euro, might as well eat there! Service, food are good. Stunning views, prices good.

Visited July 2013

Basel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Euromast takes you up to a hight of 185 meters. The view from there is absolutly amazing. I enjoyed my visits very much. I say visits because I went there twice, just a few days apart. The first time I visited the tower during the day. The second time we went there to have dinner in the restaurant on the Euromast (they were fully booked when we visited for the first time). The view is also very nice at night. If you can time it accordingly, come in the evening before it gets dark so you get to enjoy the view by day and by night.

Have a look at the webpage of the Euromast before you come. They offer a few combination tickets for musuems and so on. Also, if you want to eat in the restaurant (which I can very much recommend) don't forget to book in advance. Whoever is brave enough can also rope down from the tower.

Wroclaw, Poland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Amazing view at night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I really loved the view. It was stunning and I was able to do some amazing photos. The height was really impressive (and a little scary maybe ;) ).

Ireland
362 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 345 helpful votes
“Great panoramas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was a most enjoyable detour. We had a lovely walk through the park to reach it. There was no queue so we took the lift to the viewing platform immediately.

It was a gorgeous clear sunny day. The views were spectacular. It was fun moving around trying to pinpoint various landmarks and areas of the city.

The trip to the top in the rotating lift is well worth taking and I’d recommend it.

Visited July 2013
England
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great view of Rotterdam, and it won't take you long”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We arrived here on a Sunday morning (free parking was handy) and found the Tower easily. Inside I asked advice from the lady on the front desk and she said parking was free on Sundays until 12pm, and the tower would take no more than 30-45mins to do. I am not sure it's amazingly good value for money, but it was still interesting to do.

You get a lift to the first platform and there are binoculars you can pay for a signs showing you what you can see in the distance. The view is great! You can then climb some steps to another lift which takes you a floor or 2 higher, where there is a restaurant and more views.

Finally there is a further lift to take you even higher, but we had trouble finding it!

It was extremely windy at the top, but our 2 children liked the adventure of being so higf and seeing so far.