“Great toppings, average bagel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bagel Bakery & Burgers

Bagel Bakery & Burgers
Schilderstraat 57A, 3011 ER Rotterdam, The Netherlands (Stadsdriehoek)
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 537 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Israeli, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Stadsdriehoek
Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium
“Great toppings, average bagel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We just had bagels here, even though the rest of the menu looked pretty great as well.
The bagel itself wasn't the best, though the toppings were yummy. Service was friendly though the waitress wasn't too subtle about her tip.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Panaji
“Eat the bagels, skip the coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Review in a nutshell, place opens at 10 in the mornings on Sundays (everything in Rotterdam seems to open at that time on Sundays).
The bagels are tasty no doubt, but they did not seem freshly baked to us. The ones we had in Leiden were far better and more authentic.
I had an iced coffee (this most expensive I have ever had, the Starbucks frapuccino costs lesser !)
and it was the most disgusting coffee I have ever had. It was like they had put brown color in milk with a couple of ice cubes and charged us 4.10 Euros for that. The apple juice was okay so do not try the Iced coffee you will be thoroughly disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Netherlands
“The best bagel I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Yesterday it was sunny in Rotterdam which is a rare occurance so we decided to try out Bagel bakery and burgers. It is very easy to find, between Beurs and Leuvehaven, at the beggining of wit de wit straat. We were sitted outside on small tables and the atmosphere was very relaxed. Nevertheless, the waiter was very fast and professionnal , taking our orders less than 10 mins after being sitted and the place was packed. I had the waguy pastrami bagel with horseradish cream cheese and home made pickles. It was by far the best bagel I have ever had and was well worth the 9.75 eur pricetag. My partner had the scrambled eggs and the chocolate truffle cake. It is absolutely massive! It looks very rich but is incredibly light and moist. We will definitely go back for brunch during the week end.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Delicious salad Nicoise and the homemade rosemary fries are something else. This is the perfect street cafe to sit and while away an hour or two. Nothing was too much trouble and the service was fast too.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stopped in here when I missed breakfast at my hostel and it was delicious! My sesame bagel was excellent as was the banana cream cheese spread.

Visited April 2013