“Evening in Dordrecht” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Zevenbergen, The Netherlands
“Evening in Dordrecht”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Looking for a restaurant in Dordrecht, we contacted a friend in this city and got this address.
The restaurant is a grand-cafe in a old building and created directly a good atmosphere.
The menu has a good variety of fish and meat. Three of us had fish and was very pleased of the quality (and quantity).The service is very friendly, this make the evening out very pleasant.
We would like to promote this restaurant and have a visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands
“Not quite what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I've walked past this place tons of times but I never went inside before. I was always intrigued by the facade though because it's a very old building. Because of that I had the feeling that it would be an exclusive and expensive place to eat. When I decided to take my girlfriend there for a christmas dinner my expectations were not met. I found it to be a rather basic type of establishment. Wouldn't call it fit for formal dining even. The food was alright and the service was adequate. The atmosphere was very much below par for my expectations though. The outside of the place gives an old and rustic feel whereas the inside is quite modern and unromantic.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Good lunch menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We had a nice light lunch, which from the group the Crimpert and Dordrecht dishes were the most preferred. Beautifully decorated for Christmas

Visited December 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Nostalgic Grand Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

We like to visit Crimpert Salm for lunch. It is a nice and old Grand Cafe that is located in the center of Dordrecht. The service is very good and there is a large variety of food. We never had a bad meal or bad service here.

Visited November 2011