“Best burgers in town” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 168 Restaurants in Delft
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Holland's first Gourmet Burger restaurant serving culinary burgers made in-house from meat from our own cattle. Family business with as motto 'we only serve what we like'.
Delft, The Netherlands
“Best burgers in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The best and most honest burgers you can get, period. Al what is served is prepared with care and attention. Can't realy understand why some people still prefer McD or BK over this place. Their loss, I guess.

Visited May 2013

Pennsylvania
“Great Burgers and Shakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had the chili burger and fries here and both were outstanding. The portions are large and the fries are done perfectly. It's a small place but there are tables outside and you can also get takeaway if there's no room. Everyone was very friendly and the service was outstanding. The milkshake was one of the best I've ever had in my life. It's a great choice for a solid meal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love the burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Have ordered here many times. Good burgers and garlic fries are a must. Option to customize burgers is great such as burgers without bread and sometimes I create my whole own burger which they are flexible about. The yogurt shakes are the best , dont leave without trying. tehy also have nice seating areas outside for when the weather is good.

Visited May 2013
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“The restaurant might be small but the portions aren't.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Unfortunately it was about 5 months ago when I visited this restaurant, so my memories are a little vague - but it was definitely somewhere I'd go back if I was in the Netherlands again. From what I remember, the burgers were really tasty and large portions (I don't think I managed to finish mine). The different burgers available are quite interesting and a bit different to the usual options; I had the Spicy Chilli one, which had avocado mousse and chilli & kidney bean salsa on it, along with the usual salad. Loads of options to choose from, including 4 tasty-looking veggie options. The restaurant itself was quite small and it was quiet on the day we went, but had a really cosy atmosphere and cool decorations - I believe a lot of the photos on the walls were of the staff, as I definitely saw our waiter in some of the pictures!

• Visited May 2012