“What a surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Brussels, Belgium
“What a surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I went there following the other comments from Trip advisor, and I was really surprised! Even better than I expected!
All the dishes are very good, and above all very very well presented! Without being a gourmet restaurant, it makes you live an experience like that! And also the value for the price they are offering (30€ for starter-dish-dessert) is unbelievable!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

There are lots of choices in Delft of where to eat & we are happy we made a great choice in 't Vermeertje! My husband & I arrived a bit early for our reservation, but we were warmly greeted & sat at the best table in the house! The restaurant is really cozy & small and you can watch the chefs hard at work right there before you. We decided on the 3 course set menu & were very pleased. My husbands mushroom risotto was some of the best risotto we have ever eaten! My starter was a variety of pumpkin, soup & a pumpkin fry with pumpkin ketchup-It was all very good! For our mains we had the pork special & the fish special. I found out I'm not a big fan of mackerel, but it wasn't the restaurants fault I just prefer white & mild fish. My husbands pork dish was good! Our desserts were wonderful, I had the creme brûlée and my husband had the apple crumble w/ cinnamon ice cream!! Service could not have been better! To note: The restaurant will be moving in March to a new location so check online or call before you go!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chichester, West Sussex
“Fantastic food experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Thanks goodness we booked a table during the day as we would have no chance of getting in. The food was amazing in every detail. The best of fresh produce beautifully and imaginatively cooked and presented. The service was excellent. We did try and book again for the next night but there was no room!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
“Excellent food in a tiny restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Took 7 of my customers/colleagues out for dinner last night and had the 4 course set menu... Food was excellent, truffle risotto is the best risotto I have ever had. Every course was lovely, and the wine selected was very good as well. Prices were very reasonable considering the quality of food and service great. Would definitely recommend

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food and fantastic flavours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

A small intimate restaurant with friendly staff. The steak with the 22 spice sauce was terrific the balance of flavours just perfect. A good dining experience

Visited October 2013