“Bad experience” 2 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Almeria, Spain
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel 4 nights.
The heater is very noisy and it doesnt work properly and the room never is warm. I said it to the staff and the said I had to re-start it, I did as the said me, but same result. I solved it adding one blanket more on my bed.
Firts day they didnt not clean my room. I said them and they said that maybe I'd put the not cleaning signal at the door. But I didnt! They said they would clean it during my dinner, but when I returned to the room they only had had the bed, but the room the bathroom was dirty, event the rest of a cup of thea was there.
Just when I had made check out, they have said I'd have to pay one dinner that I had first day with some colleagues. But it was never charged to my room. It was charged to one of my colleagues room, even more other colleague informed them that dinner will paid by my company, same that the rooms, and they said 'no problem'. How and why they asigned it to my room? I dont know, but it was a not nice moment, when I have had to give lot of explanations, even to phone to my company. My company said it was not firts time that happen, they have communications problems. I dont know if it is the system or the staff but I dont want to stay at that hotel anymore.

• Stayed January 2014
Janine H, Manager at Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Yolanda,

We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience in our hotel. Our employees are generally very helpful. Therefore, we are surprised about your review. We have been in contact with your company in the meantime and they have indicated that they understand the situation as we had a miscommunication with them. Obviously we want to avoid this in the future and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Best Regards,
Janine Hoogwerf
Hampshire Hotel Delft Centre.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Beverley UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed for a night in the deluxe room and had a massive family room on the 7th floor. Some deluxe rooms have a balcony (ask if you want one) but our family room had the benefit of the extra size 'indoors' which was perfect for us and our 3 year old daughter.
The main bed was a super king size and was so comfy.Even our daughter's bed was bigger than most doubles and she loved it. The hotel now has free wifi everywhere and also cbeebies on the TV which was an even nicer surprise than the free wine and water in our room.
Breakfast is superb and yes they still serve two types of prosecco.
Despite being a meduim / large hotel they do the little things so well, even letting us check in before noon and sorting out the room later at our convenience.
Perfect!

Room Tip: Some deluxe rooms have an enclosed balcony and you are allowed to smoke on them. Ask for one if you...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Richard,

Thank you for writing this review. Our Deluxe rooms are indeed very spacious and perfect to stay with a family. We do our best to make the stay extra special on details, nice to hear that you noticed this. Hope to see you soon for a third visit to our hotel!

Yours sincerely,
Hampshire Hotel Delft Centre
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

A modern, comfortable and clean place, just a few minutes from the centre. The staff was very helpful: they arranged that we could have our room even before the check-in hour, as we arrived very early in the morning. The breakfasts were very tasty.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Janine H, Manager at Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for writing your review. We get more compliments on our staff. We are obviously very proud of our team. When the rooms are clean in time our guests can sometimes go to their room before check-in time. We hope to see you again sometime in Delft!

Yours sincerely,
Hampshire Hotel Delft Centre
Vail, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Unfortunately we were unable to stay at the hotel due to flight delays. My five star rating is solely based on how our last minute cancellations were handled. No hassle and no charges. Wish we could have made it to Delft

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampshire Hotels

Janine H, Manager at Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear sir / madam,

What kind do you have written a review despite the fact that you have not been in our hotel.
We fully understand that you had to cancel your stay and hope to see you another time at Hampshire Hotel Delft Centre.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Hotel is in an ideal location with beautiful surroundings....you can have a clean birds eye view of the city from the top of the hotel...The single room booked for me was small in size with a big coat in it, but it serves the necessity fairly enough. Bath room was quite big in actual with all the necessary amenities...i was in room no.606 and it was in a corner, may be because that the free Wi Fi was really slow and was breaking all the time....

The breakfast was complimentary and it was good enough in my view. I took my dinner from nearby street so i am not sure about other food they serve.

The staffs were friendly and all the transactions were hassle free....

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Janine H, Manager at Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam,

Glad to hear that you had a good stay. The problem with Wifi is known to us and will be solved.

Horsmonden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The Hampshire hotel does what it says on the tin. It is clean, new-ish and very well located. Town centre 5 minutes and the station 15. Delft is a beautiful town with lots to offer for anyone. The great thing is, you can put your car in the car park and do all on foot or by train.
The car park across the road is perfect; the hotel offers a discount on the parking charge. Excellent value.
The rooms are efficient and the shower excellent.
I would agree with other reviewers that the breakfast is good but there is a problem when the breakfast room is full/at capacity. Not sure how to solve but I don't really like queuing for coffee and other items.
Staff overall helpful and friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Glad we were able to meet your expectations. What a pity that you have to wait for breakfast. We are working on a solution!

Fareham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We found the staff friendly and very helpful. The room on the seventh floor with superb south facing views was modern, clean and comfortable. TV had BBC 1 2 3 and 4. So we didn't miss Strictly! Lovely large bathroom too. Evening meal was to our taste and very reasonable for three courses. Breakfast very good too.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe double on the seventh floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Janine H, Manager at Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Madam / Sir,

Thank you for writing this review. Nice to hear that you did not have to miss your favorite television program Strictly.

Team Hampshire Hotel Delft Centre

Been to Hampshire Hotel - Delft Centre? Share your experiences!