Museum Speelklok ( Nationaal Museum van Speelklok tot Pierement)
Steenweg 6, 3511 Utrecht, The Netherlands (Lange Elisabethstraat Mariaplaats)
+31 30 231 2789
Long Island NY
93 attraction reviews
“Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am sure there is no place like this in the world. If you are in the area, don't miss it. Be sure to take the tours. The day we were there, there were 2 different ones.

Visited August 2013

Perth, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Quirky and interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We took refuge here early on a very wet Sunday morning and was surprised to really enjoy this museum. There was no tour available when we arrived but the young attendants were enthusiastic and I enjoyed my turn "playing" a pianola as they showed us how some of the exhibits worked. Generally all rather good fun and a welcome distraction from the rain.

Visited October 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
37 attraction reviews
“Something completely different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

There's a tour aroud all kinds of bell and organ related items (clocks for example). Very interesting, with explanations by a guide in Dutch and English. It something you will find in very few places.

Visited November 2012
Wroclaw, Poland
5 attraction reviews
“Very recomended for children”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

It is very nice museum, for childre special, for me ( age around 30 was a little boring ) I don't recomended for people in my age guided with tours, our guideman was very boring and he looks he didn't like this job, but for children speeklok presentation was for sure very exciting, its nice museum with nice gofts in the shop:)

Visited September 2013
Haydon Bridge, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Surpassed my expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I'm afraid I was not expecting to enjoy this museum but it ended up being one my favourites in Utrecht. The exhibition is really interesting and very interactive. I would recommended this to anyone visiting Utrecht.
I think it would have been expensive if I didn't have a MuseumKaart.

Visited September 2013

Travelers who viewed Museum Speelklok ( Nationaal Museum van Speelklok tot Pierement) also viewed

Utrecht, Utrecht Province

Been to Museum Speelklok ( Nationaal Museum van Speelklok tot Pierement)? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Museum Speelklok ( Nationaal Museum van Speelklok tot Pierement), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.