“Strange falafel” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Turkish, International, Sandwiches
Groningen
“Strange falafel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went here with work colleagues who all went for the reasonably priced menu of the day. Being a vegetarian this was not for me of course as it invloved vast quantities of meat, so I went for the falafel. The falafel were not the round balls I am used to, but hamburger-shaped discs. The flavour was reasonable but they were very solid and I'm pretty sure they were straight from a packet and simply tossed in the deep fat fryer. Alongside were a pita bread, chips and a salad. I ordered the regular size which was plenty. €4 more for the large would have been too much for me. All-in-all I paid €18 for the food and two drinks. Would I go back? No.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Vienna, Austria
“Good Indonesian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We visited this restaurant couple of times during 2009 and 2010. They have good Indonesian or Asian food. The quality of the food is quite good considering the fact that it's a small city. The service was good.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Enschede, The Netherlands
“Not good.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were eating here with a big group of people. Everything was arranged ahead, the food the price, place and time.
We got the room and space we agreed on, but the food that was served, on plates in the middle of the table, was only enough for 8 people not for the 22 people we were. It was not at all what we agreed on,and everybody left the restaurant hungry. Unfortunately the personel was not interested in our complaints.
What we were served was good but it was fare from enough.
Needless to say that we will never be back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“pretty nice place for dinner, with your friends or family, and you will find Turkish cuisine, kebaps. i suggest you try...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

pretty nice place for dinner, with your friends or family, and you will find Turkish cuisine, kebaps. i suggest you try 'şiş kebap'