What is nice about this hotel :
- the beds : incredibly comfortable and the linens are really soft;
- the outstanding view on the see from the suites;
- the very large room;
- the staff. You really feel like most of them do their very best to please the guests with the limited means they have.
As far as the rest is concerned :
- we've never seen more gloomy corridors in a hotel (neons lights and weird smells) ;
- the whole hotel is really old (which can be OK but not when it's dirty) and definitely needs refurbishment ;
- the cleaning lady probably works too quickly since the room was all but clean when we arrived (dust a bit everywhere, bread crumbles and fat on the table, various objects under the sofa, view on the sea almost unavailable due to really dirty glasses, ...) ;
- you can hear people walking above you (not running or walking heavily) which gets pretty annoying while trying to fall asleep ;
- absolutely not the hotel's fault but this deserves to be stated : the MANGO'S BAR on the beach : a NIGHTMARE if you stay in this hotel on Friday or Saturday night. Just get ready to be listening to bass until the late hours.
We will definitely won't go there anymore, this place is absolutely not a value for money ; for the price we paid we've been used to far better service in other hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Zandvoort Best Western
- Best Western Zandvoort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsNL, Agoda, Expedia and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.