Loyal to Zandvoort pretty low level of hotel standards, NH is really nothing special among the others. It actually came with a few disappointments, such as:
• in the deluxe romance package with view on the sea > view on a roundabout
• bathroom old style, old water knobs, old style shower head etc...
• cold neutral greeting which doesn't make you feel special in any way
• pretty disgusting stains on the floor and walls
• old style mattress really too flabby (can feel the springs)
• our "in room" breakfast was simply forgotten - no apology
To me this is the typical situation where the management still tries to make profit without putting it's heart into it anymore.
This is clearly only a 3 star quality hotel. Too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Zandvoort lies between the dunes and North Sea beachfront on Zandvoort boulevard. It is a peaceful setting and the Zandvoort resort and Circuit Park are within easy walking distance. Haarlem is just a ten minute drive away and Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and the famous Keukenhof tulip gardens can be reached within a half hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your NH Zandvoort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Zandvoort Hotel Zandvoort
- Nh Hotels Zandvoort
- Nh Hotel Zandvoort