“A great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We were slightly apprehensive when we entered as there were no other people in eating, however the menu looked good so we decided to stay. Very friendly staff and fantastic food!

Visited April 2014

Aurora, Colorado
“Dutch Pancake Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I planned a trip back to Keukenhof and was looking forward to another visit to this deliciousl little gem of a restaurant. Luckily it still had the delicious pancakes I'd discovered on my first visit a year ago. The food was delicious and the service delightful.

I ended up gettng stranded at the restaurant. The taxi company, which I was told was the only local one, left me stranded there. The restaurant called them twice and were told they were on their way. I waited over an hour for the taxi and when the restaurant was cleaned up and closed for the day, I was still waiting. The owners were amazing, they very kindly took me to my hotel rather than leaving me stranded in the dark, quiet little town with no way to get back to the hotel. How grateful I am for the kindness! I will find a way to get around without that taxi company next visit and I will be back at this delightful place for more delicious pancakes!

Visited May 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Delicious Dutch Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I discovered this restaurant the first day I was in Lisse and loved the pancakes so much, I made a 2nd visit to try a totally different kind. It was a charming little place, with an outdoor area which was a pleasant place to sit and watch the people walk by. The service was excellent and the food superb! The variety of Dutch pancakes is huge and the two I tried were delicious! Be sure you go with cash, they do not accept Visa or Mastercard, which is probably quite common in a small restaurant like this. If you are in Lisse, enjoy what they have to offer!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Excellent pancake house. Very family friendly and traditional....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

We visited Vrouw Holle after a day at Keukenhof. This is a very small pancake house but authentic and cosy. Staff very friendly and helpful and pancakes were beaut!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Quirky little place with good home made food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very friendly quirky place. Food choice excellent. Very well priced. Something for everybody on the menu. All homemade and well presented

Visited April 2012