We stayed in the hotel in late June. It is a 10-15 minute walk from the train station. Also a short walk from a little grocery store and lots of restaurants. We had two rooms that faced onto a little courtyard with tables. The rooms were clean and had more modern furnishings and were quite spacious for a European room. It had a nice big shower with plenty of hot water. The beds were comfortable. This hotel is right across from the Great Church which is very interesting to visit if you have a chance. However, the church bells can be quite loud so if you are trying to sleep during the day they might disturb you. We didn't hear the bells ring at night. Friends had rooms facing the street and said noise from the street was overwhelming. Overall we had a very nice stay and would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The monumental Ambassador City Centre Hotel is located in the historic heart of the city of Haarlem facing the St. Bavo Church. For city trippers this friendly hotel is an excellent choice. From the hotel, all the fun and interesting attractions can be easily reached. The train station is only a five-minute walk from the hotel. All rooms in the Ambassador City Centre Hotel*** are non-smoking. The stylish rooms are all marked by their unique interiors. A number of rooms also have a gorgeous view of the St. Bavo Church. The other rooms are at the rear of the hotel where you can rest peacefully in the heart of the city. Because of our unique location we are not allowed to offer our own parking facilities or discounts. In the hotel's surroundings there are public parking facilities available at an additional charge. We recommend parking in parking garage 'Appelaar' about 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Ambassador City Centre Hotel guarantees you an atmospheric stay in an ambiance in which you will feel at home immediately. The hotel offers all facilities you need for a weekend away or a long stay, for a leisure or a business trip. You can sweeten your stay by visiting our traditional Italian restaurant or our Grand Café 'De Gouverneur.' I wish you an enjoyable stay. Yours sincerely, Paul van Riek, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ambassador City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador City Centre Haarlem
- Hotel Ambassador City Centre