On the plus side:
* creative and new food combinations. You can get kangaroo, crocodile, fruits you've never heard of etc. It depends in season and chefs choices of course.
* good food taste. Well prepared.
* the setting is nice. Restaurant looks ok.
On the minus side:
* some items on the menu are pricy and not cheap.
* service is far from optimal. Ok but don't expect great service to compliment with the food.
If you own or manage Specktakel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.