We fancied some Greek food and entered at our peril. Ordered a fixed menu for two. Were served some potted greek sauces with vine leaves that were so old they had dried out. After this awful starter we should have left but decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Before our main came, the greasy, unshaven, dirty waiter took the rubbish out thru the front with bare hands, came back in and without washing his hands served us the main dish from the servery. It was pork on a big skewer that smelt suspicious. I cut off a small end piece and tasted it, it was off, then blood started pouring out onto the plate. I took it up to the so called 'chef' who gestured that he would cook us another skewer. I tried to explain that it was bad meat. He got extremely irate and called the waiter who explained the manager was out for 5 minutes and to wait. I did, after 10 minutes, I had had enough and was leaving and I would not pay for more than we had eaten. That pleasure cost me 35 euros. This restaurant should be closed down it defies all health & safety rules. It is a Biohazard. And yes!! whoever says this is anything but a disgrace must be drunk or high on local weed.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.