“U should stop by” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“U should stop by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is the third time that we are coming here. It is lovely. Food is delicious. Meat is really awesome.
Give a try u wont regret.

London
“Lovely food, lovely people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

The staff were so friendly and helpful, the food was absolutely authentic and delicious, restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and we enjoyed our night so much!

Visited September 2013
Cervia, Italy
“Juicy steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

The steak, as promised is very nice. I also reccomend the mashed potatoes with butter, they go along perfectly with the meat.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Really nice neighborhood style restaurant - not fancy but friendly service and excellent food. And a little off the tourist beaten track. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Lekker. Realllyyy??? Not that I know :)”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant after reading all the reviews on local website & tripadvisor. The decoration is poor, far from cosy and a bit dark. I ordered spare ribs and my hubby had 500 gr rib-eye. Here we go: spareribs were tasteless, nor argentinian flavors. In fact, the taste exactly like the one I bought in a hyper-market a while ago. I don't care to pay a lot for a good food but I think for one 25 cm spareribs with a grilled corn (15.50 + 4.00) is a bit too much plus I ordered small salad separately (the only best thing in this restaurant) because we did not get any (5.00). So in total I paid 24.50 for less spareribs than at another restaurant. I love spareribs and always looking for the best one everywhere I go, even if it's expensive :)
The rib-eye was a bit dry, look like the meat not really fresh (frozen one). You could see it when you cook that medium rare :)
My daughter ordered chocomel for her and it came on the room temperature and not cold at all!

Bottom line: I'm not coming back :)

• Visited August 2013