“Pure vegeterian snacks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maoz Falafel

Maoz Falafel
Damrak 40, 1012LK Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Rembrandtplein)
020-4509987
Improve this listing
Ranked #131 of 2,330 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Late Night
Neighborhood: Rembrandtplein
New Delhi, India
“Pure vegeterian snacks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

choose from lot of variety at good price. Its near to railway station. Staff is good. Sitting place is OK. choose from lot of variety at good price. Its near to railway station. Staff is good. Sitting place is OK. choose from lot of variety at good price. Its near to railway station. Staff is good. Sitting place is OK.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Columbia, Missouri
“It is not elegant, but it is excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

It is true that not all "Excellents" are created equally. This is not one of the greatest meals I have ever eaten, but for what it does, it does exceptionally well. Sometimes, a sit down meal is too much, or you are tired of the prices of sit down meals, etc. This place is about 30 sq ft in total so don't expect to find much room to lounge or even find a bar stool. The line to order overlaps the start of the condiment bar as well so there is a mass of elbows angling for the register and/or tanziki. The guys working the counter aren't exceptionally friendly, but who cares. You came here for reasonably priced, great tasting food. For ~6 euros, you get 7-9 falafel in a large pita. The condiment bar is open and the selections were fresh and very tasty, including some great spicy peppers. This place was so good we at lunch and dinner at Maoz one day. Check it out - it is worth the trip.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food at a great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have had Maoz Vegetarian in New York and loved it, so when I saw Maoz Vegetarian in Amsterdam I had to try it. I am happy to report that I was just as pleased with the "original" Maoz! The falafel is delicious, and I love the toppings bar. Service is friendly and efficient, and you can't beat the price. The sandwiches are very filling, making this the perfect stop for a quick, inexpensive bite that will fill you up.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gurgaon, India
“The best Falafel's I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

By way the best Falafel I have ever had anywhere. Fresh, you get your choice of fillings and amazing chickpea falafels....Vegeterian, simple, fast and tasty. I has this almost once a day for the 4 days we were in Amsterdam. This place is my favorite. Tried Falafel at many places but none could match up even close.....Myh personal recommendation if you atre in Amsterdam even if you are a non-vegeterian...........

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brooklyn, New York
“I didn't go back so often because I was lazy...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I went back so often because it was delicious. This place was recommended by a staff member at my hotel. The toppings bar alone, was worth the trip. I ate at Maoz literally day after day. Somedays I had aubergines, some days I didn't. Some days I added olives, some I didn't. But, one thing that was consistent was my handy pack of wet-ones to wipe up all the mess on fingers and face. The men that work there (are there ANY women??) were charming, helpful and friendly. The food was fresh and delicious and the toppings bar was well-tended and always looked full and recently-stocked. I miss them and I bet they miss me!

• Visited July 2013