“Very enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant RED Amsterdam

Restaurant RED Amsterdam
Keizersgracht 594, 1017 EN Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Rembrandtplein)
020 - 320 18 24
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Rembrandtplein
“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great wine, great steak and lobster. But felt a little guilty due to insane carbon footprint of my plate but I got over it quite quickly food and service was great.

89% Recommend
Naples, Italy
“Best lobster ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Red restaurant is a must if you are looking for a delicious meal and a very nice elegant setting. The restaurant is fairly small, lovely decorated perfect for a romantic dinner or an evening out with friends. The food is fabulous and I really liked their concept of only 2 choices but really well done. The starter, if you choose to have it, is an excellent caviar served on tiny warm pancakes and champagne, then you choose between lobster or steak or a surf and turf dish where you get half and half. Both were really exquisite but if I could go back I would do the whole lobster, honestly one of the best I ever had. Even the bread and salad are delicious.
The service was fantastic and friendly but make sure you make reservation (you can do so online)

Visited March 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect steak and lobster!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Lobster, steak, or both? Doesn't really matter, whatever you pick will be great!
I love this place, it is small but not at all cramped, the staff are lovely, the prices are exremely reasonable and the food is excellent. What more could you want?
Fancy and intimate enough to go to for a special occasion, but also cheap enough to go any time.
Make sure you book as it's small and they fill up quickly, oh and make sure you order a sgroppino afer your meal too, they are really great!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Qatif
“A wonderful way to end our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Our cousin reserved a table for 9. My husband and I arrived 1st. It was full and busy, we waited by the door until we were welcomed by one of the staff, she took us to the table and took our coats. The owner came and welcomed us.
The place is nice, and so comfortable comparing to lots of resturants in Amsterdam.
Finally when we all arrived, she started explaining the food service, 1 antre, 1 main then a menu for the dessert.
The food was amazingly delicious, cooked to perfection. Awakens all your senses, the smell the taste the presentation. And the desert was superb.
Loved the atmosphere, the friendliness of the owner and the staff and for sure the food.
The price is very reasonable. Highly recommended for couples and groups.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing, a place I will always visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This restaurant was one of the best I ever tried. I never ate lobster in my life before that night, but I don't think anyone can top that. The steak was like a piece of heaven and I’m steak lover. It was amazing experience and staffs were very friendly. We had a reservation for 9 people and we all had a great time.

• Visited February 2014