“great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

this was by far the best burger ive ever eaten in my life! absolutly delicious food and great drinks! had a fantastic time with my friends! I would advise booking a table to guarantee as its quite small and very popular! our hostel did this for us on the day!

Sydney
“Tasty burger in the heart of Amsterdam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I went here for dinner in my first night in Amsterdam because I wanted to grab something easy and tasty. The burgers were recommended in an article I had read on Amsterdam and they were as tasty as advertised. I had a couple of beers and a burger (beef with bacon and guacamole) and it was just what I was looking for. The place was busy, the staff were friendly and attentive and the food was good. I'd definitely recommend it as a place for a casual tasty meal at a reasonable price.
I was there early and on a Tuesday night, so there was no entertainment...other than the variety of other diners :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Funky Gay restaurant with great food and cocktails.
The specials are great, the wait staff very nice and friendly. Service was a bit slow, but they cook everything in the basement(you can see the glassed in kitchen when you go downstairs).
Good prices, nice atmosphere. Great for hanging out as well.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My Favorit Bar In Amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This place was fantastic!! Sometimes its hard for my wife to feel comfortable out as she is not the type to be drinking standing in the middle of a crowded bar. We didn't have high expectations for this place as it was the only place that was not crowded and had seating at the bar. We were extremely wrong. The staff was very pleasant and willing to engage in conversation. They had a great sense of humor and made my wife feel good and comfortable which is the most important thing for me. Europeans are big on beer and wine and not mixed drinks like we have here in the US. All the bars that we walked into prior to this one were not equipped to serve mixed drinks and the staff looked at us like were crazy asking for a Blue Long Island Ice Tea. (especially when we told them it had about 7 different types of liquor in it lmfao) the guys at Getto knew exactly what my wife wanted and how to make it. Let me not forget to mention that 10 shots of Jagger mister for 10 Euros was cool to. They serve them chilled in shooter tubes which was fun. We got ripped to say the least. I hope the staff reads this review, we were the couple from New York with the wife drinking blue Hawaiians all night. You guys rock!!!

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely burgers - v reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Loved this place. It was tucked away, but we found it.

The staff are really friendly, the food was good and the drinks were amazing. Definitely check this place out.

• Visited March 2014